Lunt-Fontanne Theatre Rules
Below is a guideline for all patrons visiting Lunt-Fontanne Theatre:
- No dress code, just be comfortable and appropriate for the occasion
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- The seating procedure for latecomers varies by seat section. Generally speaking, late patrons will be held at the back of the theatre, where they can watch the show through the first song. They are then escorted directly to their seats by an usher.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited
- No outside food or beverages.
- Patrons seeking to bring in their own food or drink because the food or drink is necessary for medical reasons shall be permitted to bring such food or drink into a theatre.
- Cloakroom service is available to patrons during the winter months.
- Managers are on duty during all performances
- All bags will be inspected upon arrival. No bags or luggage will be checked.
- Do not leave your personal bags (purses, backpacks) unattended while in the theatre.
- Firearms are not permitted in the theatre.